Ecumen Pathstone LivingOverview
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Dining Assistant / Server. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Dining Assistant is responsible for assisting with food preparation, serving and cleanup. Maintains work area in proper order and follows established policies and procedures of the facility while demonstrating high levels of service. Complies with all federal and state regulations.
- Full-Time Day
- Part-Time Day or Evening
- On Call
Pay: range starts at $16 and can increase depending on experience.
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Essential job responsibilities include: Provides exemplary service to our residents, families and guests, ensuring all feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.Serves meals to residents per diet order and portion size. All food will be served at the proper temperature.Maintains a clean, sanitary, safe and efficiently organized work area. Products will be labeled, dated and rotated ensuring an adequate, fresh inventory of food and supplies. Operates all equipment, specific to duties, in a safe manner.Completes opening and closing duties as assigned. Accomplishes routine, daily and weekly cleaning responsibilities.Notifies supervisor if any changes in residents' personal health is observed.Responds to resident requests and special requests, concerns or complaints and promptly notifies supervisor. Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the leadership team.Assists with special functions as directed.Demonstrates respect for facility property and supplies.QualificationsDining AssistantMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- 16 years of age
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or GED
- Commercial kitchen experience
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Previous senior care experience
- Serv Safe or other food safety and sanitation training/certification
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.