Description: The pay range is $124,100.00 - $223,400.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.JOIN TARGET CYBERSECURITY AS A PENETRATION TESTING MANAGER
Target as a tech company? Absolutely! We're the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target's passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world's best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies-and the brightest people-to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Tech is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Penetration Testing Manager to join our cybersecurity team. If you are passionate about safeguarding data and thrive on identifying and mitigating vulnerabilities, we want you to be a part of our mission to protect our organization from cyber threats.
As the Penetration Test Manager, you will play a critical role in overseeing and executing comprehensive pentesting and vulnerability assessment programs. You will lead a team of skilled pentesters to identify, evaluate, and mitigate security risks within our systems, applications, and networks. This role requires a deep understanding of cybersecurity practices, a strong technical background, and exceptional leadership skills.
- Manage and mentor a team of pentesters and security analysts
- Deliver necessary security findings and metrics details to business and technical leadership.
- Develop and execute pentesting strategies and methodologies
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to assess security risks in new projects and applications
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments and pentests on systems, applications, and networks
- Analyze and interpret test results, providing actionable recommendations for remediation
- Maintain and enhance the organizations pentesting tools and resources
- Stay up to date with the latest cybersecurity threats and trends
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations related to pentesting and security
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- 6+ years of experience in pentesting and ethical hacking
- Previous experience leading teams of pentesters strongly encouraged and highly desired
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- In-depth knowledge of pentesting tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with security standards and frameworks (OWASP, NIST, ISO etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
This position will operate as a Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role will need to be performed both onsite at the Target HQ MN location the role is assigned to and virtually, depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. Click here if you are curious to learn more about Minnesota.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.