MICROSOFT 365 SOLUTION DEVELOPER – FULL-TIME
Mid-Minnesota Legal Assistance (MMLA) is seeking a full-time Microsoft 365 Solution Developer. This is a position that requires both development and administration skills across multiple Microsoft 365 services/applications.
This position will be based in our Minneapolis office, supporting automation and creating solutions for personnel in all office locations. This position allows for a hybrid work environment and will start as soon as possible after an offer is extended.
As an equal opportunity employer, MMLA is committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We strongly encourage candidates of all identities, experiences, and communities to apply. We welcome information about how your experience can contribute to serving our diverse client communities. Applicants are encouraged to share in their cover letter how they can further our goal of equal justice for all. We are committed to a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace.
- Create and support automation of the IT Helpdesk system, improving service to staff.
- Work with our legal units (Intake, Housing, Family, Disability Law Center, etc), creating solutions to improve our business processes using Microsoft 365 services/technologies.
- Team with IT staff on Microsoft Teams reconfiguration and administration.
- Partner with our Legal Server Support Attorney, creating integration/automation between our legal case management system and Microsoft 365.
- Assist Network Administrator, moving services to, and reconfiguration of, our Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Staff training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Core Microsoft 365/Technology Skills (2+ years experience):
- Power Automate
- Azure AD
- Experience working in the areas of social justice, economic justice, and racial justice.
- Previous application (language-based coding) experience or education
- Ability to work productively in a self-motivated work environment.
- To be successful in the role, candidates will need to possess a combination of analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills with a high level of attention to detail.
SALARY: $86,273 to $94,325 per year, depending on experience, plus benefits. Benefits include family medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 403(b) with employer match, FSA, employee assistance programs, and generous paid time off.
APPLICATIONS: Submit résumé and cover letter expressing interest at https://mylegalaid.org/employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation for completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in our employee selection process, please contact Ann Cofell at email@example.com.
Please direct all other inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.