Description: The pay range per hour is $19.23 - $34.62
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Printing Services
means that you'll be part of a team that leads Target's Value communication strategy and brings holistic promotional and value stories to life for Target's guests.
As a Sr Folder Operator
, your primary function will be to set up and operate continuous-feed and pile-feed folding equipment. You will also be responsible for achieving the standard production rates and quality standards on the folding equipment. In this role, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting up jobs and following all ticket instructions to ensure jobs are completed correctly and on time.
- Maintaining or exceeding all quality standards and maintaining strict adherence to all operational, safety, and quality procedures.
- Entering all production data into our Monarch data collection system including the start and end time of the task assigned, the quantity of production produced, etc. as required.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly, and safe work area.
- Completing routine maintenance and troubleshooting/making simple repairs as necessary.
- Providing training to other team members as requested by supervisor.
- Working with leader to provide feedback upstream to improve folding production.
- Helping in other work areas if needed to support business needs.
- Supervising a crew of one to two team members to help operate the folding equipment.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs. About you
- High school diploma or GED.
- Quality conscious.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Able to read, understand and follow job instructions.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and stand for long periods of time.
- Minimum 5 years of experience operating folding equipment.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.