Ecumen Pathstone LivingOverview
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Staff Development Manager. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Staff Development & Infection Control Manager position is responsible for development and implementation of staff education programs, and monitoring and evaluating campus Infection Control Program.
Schedule: M-F typical business hours. 40 hours per week. Leader on Duty rotation and On Call rotation
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Essential job responsibilities:Facilitates staff development through orientation, hands on training, competency evaluations, preceptorships, and audits. Maintains education records for employees. Monitors compliance with federal, state, and OSHA regulations. Monitor investigation and control of outbreaks of infectious diseases. Conducts Quality Assurance, Safe Patient Handling, and AWAIR Programs. Participates in policy and procedure development pertaining to staff education, infection control, Worker's Comp, Safety, Quality Assurance, and Emergency Preparedness. Serves in a support role to DON.Other duties as assignedQualificationsStaff Development & Infection Control Manager Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing for Registered Nurse.
- Related work experience.
- Licensure/Certification Required: Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure.
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable).
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Previous experience providing care to seniors.
- Previous experience with medical coding and coverage requirements for various payer types
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.