Description: The pay range is $83,800.00 - $150,800.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.JOIN TARGET AS A SENIOR ENGINEER - SOAR DEVELOPMENT
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. But behind the brand our guests love, is a culture of continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things!
The Cyber Fusion Center is the heart of Target's security team and a place where innovation happens daily. Interested in a culture that combines invention and creative freedom, ongoing learning, engineering excellence, and stellar outcomes? We are too - that's why we work here. Join our team to take new application security solutions from concept to release, collaborating with developers and security engineers to innovate on helping defend Target's network using cutting-edge technologies.
Our team builds incident response and detection tooling that is deployed across our environment. We work closely with our incident responders to fine-tune our triage applications, and with our detection teams to make improvements to our detection tools. As a SOAR Developer, you will use your expertise to address complex problems and ensure continuous improvements for Target's monitoring, detection, and mitigation capabilities.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 5 plus years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation
- Development experience in writing production code in Python, Go and Typescript
- Cybersecurity experience or significant interest and/or training in the field
- Communicates and coordinates with project team, partners, and stakeholders
- Demonstrates expertise in analysis and optimization of systems capacity, performance, and operational health
- Understands and develops solutions to foster data lifecycle management
- Maintains deep technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Additional skills and experience we are interested in:
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Experience with Temporal or other Workflow Orchestration platforms
- Experience with stream-processing, transforming, and enriching data
- Experience with Benthos, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Postgres
- Experience with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Experience with Git, Docker, Container orchestration services
This position will operate as a Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role will need to be performed both onsite at the Target HQ MN location the role is assigned to and virtually, depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. Click here if you are curious to learn more about Minnesota.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.