- Join a groundbreaking and visionary design team focused on areas such as apparel design, accessory design, home and graphic/textile design.
- Gain experience within a corporate design environment and help design product solutions in accordance to the Target Product Development Process
- Learn alongside our best-in-class design team about execution and creation of concepts, trend research, color theory and process for product development.
- Gain visibility to cross functional partner roles by working with Trend, Technical Designers, Product Engineers, Target Sourcing Services, Merchants, Visual Merchandising, Product Quality, Fabric and Color Teams
- May be asked to focus on certain specific item categories or parts of the development process.
- Apply your skills to help create ever evolving design solutions for our guests
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Current student working towards a Fine Arts, Textile, Industrial Design, Home Product Design, or Product Engineering degree.
- Experience with relevant computer applications a plus: Adobe Creative Suite, Solid Works, In-Design, 3D CAD software
- High aesthetic sensibility, attention to detail, curiosity, and ability to work well with others
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.