Description: The pay range is $83,800.00 - $150,800.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About Us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work, and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics
is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how we get the right product to the right guest even better, faster, and more cost effectively than before. We are becoming more intelligent, automated, and algorithmic in our decision-making, so that no matter how guests shop-in stores or on Target.com-we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they demand and deserve. We are on a mission to win decisively over any competitor, with a seamless and superior guest service experience unlike any they can offer. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we constantly come together to implement new processes in record time. So we're looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, risk-savvy, and comfortable working in varying degrees of ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, commits to a plan, and then positively influences others to execute it? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
A role in Inventory Purchasing and Positioning
, IP&P, (a division of Design Engineering Activation & Product
) means applying your specialized and well-informed point of view to what we buy, from whom, how much and where it needs to go from there. You'll partner with our data and engineering teams to develop algorithms and solutions to purchase, allocate, and sell inventory across our supply chain and ultimately meet the needs of our guests.
Product Teams at Target Corporation are accountable for the delivery of business outcomes enabled through technology and analytic products that are easy to use, easily maintained, and highly reliable. Product teams have one shared backlog that is inclusive of all product, technology, and design work.ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Sr. Solutions Developer,
you will be responsible for working with Inventory Management teams to help them overcome challenges in processes and daily routines through the development of automations and analytics. You accomplish this through the combination of technical (coding) skills and knowledge of Target's Inventory Management and Supply Chain applications and processes.
Our team operates in the space between Target's inventory management product applications and the business teams to quickly and pragmatically address challenges the business faces. Through automation of processes, web application interactions, and consolidation of data from disparate data stores, we enable the teams to move quickly and eliminate the time consuming tasks that take time away from strategic work.Specific to this role:
- Build new tools and automations to help business users across Target do their jobs more effectively and efficiently, through the use of our internal automation platform, Atlas
- Work with Inventory Management & Supply Chain Leadership to support key decisions using data analytics
- Support a product portfolio utilized by more than 1,000 users across Target
- Work directly with Inventory Management and Inventory Management Operations teams to identify opportunities to work more efficiently and bridge gaps between needs and current capabilities
- Work directly with Technical Product teams to improve processes and inform the design for future Inventory Management applications
- Collaborate with Operations Intelligence and Data Science teams to develop metrics and reporting in support of Inventory Management
- 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with retail and/or inventory management and supply chain
- Demonstrated ability to breakdown complex problems, identify root cause of the issue, and develop sustainable solutions
- Experience developing prototyping solutions (such as rapid problem solving or path to production)
- Experience with APIs and JSON parsing is a plus
- Experience with automating and simplifying complex processes
- Experience in data analytics through SQL and Python required, with VBA experience as a plus
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.