Description: The pay range is $67,600.00 - $121,700.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Right along with Target's distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a customer service enthusiast who's curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you'll have success on the Digital Strategy & Platform team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms-including Target.com and the store network's fulfillment capabilities. Here, you'll collaborate to create and implement the digital strategies that enrich the online experience through the right mix of personalization, simplicity and intuitiveness. Your ideas will support Target in complementing the beloved in-store shopping interaction with a convenient, reliable and instantly gratifying digital experience.
As an extension of the beloved in-store experience Target guests expect and deserve, the teams within Site Merchandising and Site Merchandising Operations focus on increasing digital topline sales through optimizing conversion, profitability and the overall site experience. Here, you'll apply your expertise for digital merchandising, guest experience development and curation. Bring your grasp of online testing, data and analytics to ensure that the guest experience online is as convenient, intuitive and satisfying as can be. Your work will support the best possible search and browse functionalities, including content and continuous site navigation refinement. You'll also contribute to robust financial accountability, reporting and monitoring.
As Senior Site Merchandiser in Site Merchandising, you will execute a category-specific e-commerce experience strategy, from top to bottom of the funnel, with an eye on both driver and destination. You will bring a strategic, innovative mind-set to all that you do. The scope of your role includes:
1. Experience. Implement and optimize site merchandising strategies that focus on conversion, findability, maximizing guest engagement, and frictionless shopping. Tactics include, but are not limited to: traffic optimization, site taxonomy and attribution management, navigation, facets, sort, internal search optimization, item level content, cross-sell/up-sell, item data strategy, and photography.
2. Content. Plan brand-building, category-optimized site content, partnering with category leaders within Merchandising and Marketing to ensure alignment across the enterprise. Provide business inputs and context to creative teams for execution, ensuring content is revenue-driving, on brand, and impactful.
3. Analytics. Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across all devices and platforms, guest behavior, market trends, and competitive insights to optimize short-term performance and to inform longer-term strategies. Understand and share the connection between site and financial metrics. Provide weekly in-depth reporting and insights to partner teams.
4. Cross Functional Partnerships. Establish strong relationships across cross-functional and category teams. Influence and leverage other teams within the broader organization to advance digital objectives.
5. Results. Feeling of personal accountability for delivering financial goals (sales and profit) and objectives for the category.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of e-commerce experience
• Business acumen with an entrepreneurial, revenue-generating mindset
• Must have both strong technical acumen and a creative sensibility
• Understanding of broader e-commerce trends and innovations
• Demonstrated experience in strategic and cross-functional influence, planning and execution
• High level of initiative and organization, with the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, uncertainty and changing directions
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including financial and business metrics in addition to site metrics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to varying levels of leadership
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.