Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 14 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
CCO TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Work Location: Work from Home or Office for your Day
As the Configuration and Claims Operations (CCO) Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible to lead upgrades and releases related to HealthRules and integrated applications, working cross functionally across UCare with internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, Billing & Enrollment, Information Technology (IT), HealthCare Economics (HCE), Clinical Services, Mental Health & Substance Use Services (MH & SUDS), Pharmacy, Provider Relations & Contracting, Government Relations and Customer Service. You will also work externally with UCare vendors and partners, including HealthEdge, Axiom, Softheon, AdvantaSure and Optum to execute this work. Serve as the single point of contact for status updates related to HealthRules,TransSend, and Optum upgrades, enhancements, break/fix work and maintenance releases. You will collect and analyze data and report findings and make recommendations for future improvements to the upgrade and release process. Collaborate with vendor resources to schedule outages, upgrades, and any other project plan related tasks. You will work alongside the business and technical teams to increase collaboration and optimize productivity and communication. Ensure project plan and solutions conform to departmental, corporate, industry and government standards as specified.
• In collaboration with the technical application owners and business owners, create the vision and strategy for upgrades and releases for HealthRules, Axiom TransSend, Optum CES and PPS.
• In collaboration with the technical application owners, business owners, and other stakeholders, and vendors, determine and define project scope and timelines.
• Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
• Track project progress, identifying risks, and communicating status to the business and organizational leadership.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Effectively communicate project expectations, status, issues and milestones to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Identify and implement opportunities to streamline upgrade and release process. Measure improvements.
• Develop and implement process controls. Collect baseline and post-implementation measures to ensure solutions deliver desired business benefit.
• Collaborate with business and technical teams to triage and troubleshoot solutions pre- and post- implementation.
• Utilizing technical writing and visual principles to combine and/or convert meeting discussions, white-board sessions, vendor and industry documentation and technical artifacts into well-formed, standardized and maintainable documentation products for UCare.
• Serve as point of contact for teams to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business preferred; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Five years of project management experience. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. Five years of HealthPlan Operations or Technical experience. Proven facilitation and communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Project. Software or IT Project experience. Experience with Agile.
Proficient in Visio; SharePoint. HealthRules Payor Experience. Process improvement experience.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 10/2/2023