Heritage Senior LivingOverview
Heritage Senior Living is hiring a Staffing Specialist. Heritage Living Center consists of 27 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 64 nursing home beds, 18 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Park Rapids, Minnesota. Heritage Senior Living is managed by Ecumen.Responsibilities
The Staffing Specialist is primarily responsible for scheduling staff in assigned departments to meet daily staffing requirements. Essential job responsibilities include: Maintains the master employee schedules and produces the bi-weekly staff schedules for assigned departments. Identifies staffing needs to cover vacations, leaves of absence, open positions, and for employees calling in on a daily basis (i.e. employee absences). Proactively reaches out to employees to find shift coverage as needed.Processes employee requests for time off, schedule exchanges between employees, and other scheduling requests. Refers employees seeking leaves of absence to third party approver (Cigna).Coordinates and tracks required training for all staff, including scheduling of newly hired employees for NEON. Tracks absences and tardiness, and notifies Human Resources when employees are in violation of the Attendance Policy.Maintains and monitors overtime usage, and provides updates of OT usage to appropriate management.Provides scheduling reports to Payroll Coordinator as necessary for bi-weekly payroll processing.Assists human resources with internal posting of positions, placement of external advertising, checking references, conducting background studies, and other recruiting activities as needed. QualificationsStaffing SpecialistMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior experience working with seniors
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.