Director of Children’s House (AA24153)
Minnesota State University, Mankato has an opening for an experienced Director for The Children’s House which is part of the College of Education. The Director is responsible for the development, management and administration of a nationally accredited program for a fully licensed childcare facility that provides professional services for children ages six weeks to six years. The Director is also responsible for the hiring, training, supervision and performance management of professional staff who direct and provide childcare/educational curriculums for assigned children. Review of applications will begin August 14, 2023 and continue until the position is filled.
Required qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related area
• Early Childhood Licensure
• Minimum of 3 years teaching experience with pre-kindergarten aged children in a group childcare setting
• Experience in leadership or administration of early childhood programs or initiatives
• Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Certification within 30 days of start date
• Demonstrated commitment of fostering a diverse working and learning environment.
AA/EOE and a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System. For complete notice of vacancy and application procedures, please visit: https://minnesotastate.peopleadmin.com/postings/2442.