Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 14 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
Work Location: Work from Home or Office for Your Day
As the Customer Service Manager - Reporting and Analytics, you will be responsible to lead Customer Service's Reporting and Analytics team and oversee the department's data, reporting, and analytics environment and functions. Partner with identified business areas to deliver solutions by leveraging data, reporting, and speech analytics to identify opportunities and drive tactical and strategic decision making. Lead the delivery of reporting and analysis on internal and external service, operational metrics, call quality, and experience metrics. Lead the oversight, identification, and development of key touch points across the customer experience and identify voice of the customer measures that are critical to quality and delivery in partnership with Customer Experience.
• Lead the Customer Service Reporting and Analytics team, including managing, coaching, and mentoring direct reports. Establish and communicate clear performance standards and develop a highly engaged team. Utilizing delegation and oversight, establish a framework for ensuring appropriate resource allocation.
• Establish and develop relationships with key business partners, leadership, and stakeholders throughout the organization. Collaborate to establish a data and analysis framework that supports effective decision-making and establishes the voice of the customer.
• Lead the team in performing thorough analysis and producing meaningful insights and recommendations to improve business objectives. Identify opportunities for the usage of data and analytics to inform strategic and tactical decisions around continuous improvement, process improvements, and proactive change and innovation in regard to the Member/Provider experience.
• Build, develop and continually improve an analytics environment to align with UCare objectives, grow visibility into customer experience, and ensure that data-driven insights and reporting capabilities directly contribute to informed decision-making and strategic planning processes.
• Develop, continually improve and refine, and implement a vision for Customer Service's data, reporting, and analytics environment.
• Lead the usage of data analytics tools and methodologies to identify issues and trends, generate insights, and recommend actionable solutions while effectively communicating findings through data storytelling of relevant call center data.
• Ensure accurate, high-quality, and timely delivery of requirements to meet organizational priorities and deadlines, ensure superior customer experience, and remain compliant with regulatory requirements.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in health care field, business administration or related field; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Four years of progressively complex experience with data, reporting and/or visualization tools. Experience in customer service or health care operations. Five years of leadership experience. Demonstrated ability to drive results in a customer service setting while building employee engagement.
Health care product, customer service, or operational experience. Experience with Tableau or similar tools.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 10/26/2023