Quartet Senior Living is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse. Quartet consists of 88 assisted living units, as well as 32 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services. Quartet is an Ecumen managed community. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care to residents/patients, including medications and treatment administration, documentation, and other therapeutic interventions under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Clinical Director. Provides direction to nursing assistants, resident assistants, trained medication assistants, and other clinical staff on unit/shift.
Schedule: Full-Time, 10a-6:30p, includes every other weekend and every other holiday rotation.
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Essential Job Responsibilities:Provides nursing care to residents/patients within the scope of practice of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).Responsible for coordination and direction of resident/patient care. Coordinates care and services with other departments/providers from the time of admission to discharge.Assists Registered Nurse with completion of assessments, documentation, and data collection within scope of practice and acting timely on findings.Administers medications and completes treatments as ordered. Observes and monitors resident's condition and reports changes as appropriate. Ensures that all physicians' orders are signed and implemented within specified time frames. Maintains safety of all residents/patients and employees. Responds appropriately to safety hazards and reports any issues to the appropriate person. Ensures that all staff follows the infection control policy and procedure. Maintains a clean, sanitary, safe and efficiently organized work area. Other duties as assigned.QualificationsLicensed Practical NurseMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing for the Licensed Practical Nurse program
- Current LPN licensure in the state in which they are working.
- Up to 2 years' experience as LPN.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Previous experience providing senior care / healthcare setting
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.