Description: The pay range is $53,700.00 - $96,700.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers. Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We're the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target's passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world's best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies-and the brightest people-to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
You can be a part of this story by joining Target Tech on our Technology Operations Center (TOC) team. Our goal is to monitor and respond to critical issues to reduce downtime and prevent future outages. As a Response Manager in the TOC, you will be responsible for driving the prevention or recovery of high impact incidents through swift identification of issues, accurate and timely communication to stakeholders, and restoration of services with teams across the organization. You will get the opportunity to interact with multiple retail solutions and technologies - including Supply Chain, Merchandising, Stores, Digital, Cyber, and Infrastructure. Two shifts to choose from:
Three 13-hour weekend shifts from 9am to 10pm, Friday to Sunday
Four 10-hour weekend shifts from 12pm to 10pm, Friday to Monday Primary Responsibilities
- Monitor and detect all major IT incidents and events
- Facilitate and drive recovery of outages through the mobilization of key resources (internal or external)
- Establish and maintain communication of incident timeline and recovery progress to all critical stakeholders
- Coordinate and document all critical recovery steps throughout an outage
- Ensures proper documentation of issues to assist with post-recovery and problem management actions
- Participates in an agile practice by working on special projects or key assignments that drive continuous improvement and improved outcomes of key goals
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Experience in a technology support or operations role
- Experience in technology (or similar) incident management practices
- Strong facilitation skills that can assist navigating complex scenarios
- Understanding of solving complex problems with information technology software and hardware
- Effective time management skills; ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to handle and perform in high-stress, high stakes situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven decision-making and influencing skills
- Broad knowledge of modern technology systems across both application and infrastructure environments.
- Experience in Retail
- Collaborative team player
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.