Assistant Housing Director - Full Time M-F 8am-5pm - Rotating LOD and Holiday rotation. We offer excellent benefits, paid Holidays, PTO and an incredibly supportive team environment! Be a part of this brand new community.
PrairieStone Senior Living is hiring an Assistant Housing Director. PrairieStone consists of 88 assisted living units, as well as 32 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services. PrairieStone is an Ecumen managed community. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Responsibilities
Assistant Housing Director
The Assistant Housing Director is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of housing with services and related business lines. This position works with and reports to the site Housing Director. This position will step in for the Housing Director in their absence. This position will supervise departments as directed by the Housing Director. The responsibilities will include staffing, financial management, supervising resident care, marketing and community outreach. Strong knowledge of federal, state and local standards for all business lines is essential in this position.
Essential job responsibilities:Supports occupancy through ongoing marketing, providing tours and explanation of services to potential clients, families, community and referrals. Maintains open lines of communication with residents and team members to monitor levels of satisfaction, and respond appropriately if changes are needed. Ensures community is in compliance with federal, state and local standards and regulations by routinely inspecting the building, grounds, and equipment, assessing areas in need of improvement and correcting immediately. Ensures the environment is safe for all guests, residents and team members. Supports Housing Director with total operations of the building including supervisor of team members and budgeting. Meets regularly with the leadership team and team members to ensure issues, concerns and suggestions are addressed and resolved. Develops and holds leadership team accountable to their job responsibilities. Consistently role models expected behaviors. Plans public relations programs to enhance the image all services in general. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
Assistant Housing Director
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- Previous senior care experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats, individually and to groups
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Master's degree in related field
- Demonstrated continued education to maintain license
- 5+ year's nursing home site leadership
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting as well as strong networking experience
- Previous experience with non-profit organizations
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.