Description: Starting Hourly Rate / Salario por Hora Inicial: $15.75 USD per hourJoin the HR Team at Rochester North Target as a Team Experience Coordinator
This position is offers part-time or full-time hours through the holiday season and will explore extension or long-term opportunities in early 2024.No Previous Human Resources Experience Necessary.Great candidates for this role have the following skills:
- Great with people: empathy, energy, positivity, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize
- Confident with computers, office equipment, & common technology.
- Thrive when working independently, in turn: super reliable.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English: verbal, written, and via electronic devices
- Lift up to 45lbs occasionally, in addition to pushing/pulling, lifting, bending, twisting.
- Ability to work on your feet for up to 8 hours consistently
- Eye for surface-level cleanliness: this role will help keep the Target team's offstage areas clean, comfortable, and inviting.
- Creative & fun! Coordinate off-stage decorating & fun holiday-themed activities for the team to keep things festive.
- Food service experience a plus, not required: Larger-scale food events and cleanup are one of the ways we show our care to the Team for all their hard work.
You will contribute in an impactful way, helping the HR Team to provide a great experience for Team Members on all shifts as they onboard, train, grow, and work hard to take care of guests through the busy holiday season.ALL ABOUT HUMAN RESOURCES
- Afternoon, evening, even "late shift" hours with some flexibility
- Every-other weekend (or every weekend, if preferred)
- Working around the holidays is key to support our team. We're closed Thanksgiving & Christmas: working the days before & after are important & required.
You are part of a HR team who are committed to supporting teams and leaders to build a sales force that is passionate about exceeding guests' expectations and a place where teams love to work.
At Target, we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career.
As a Human Resources Expert (Team Experience Coordinator)
, no two days are ever the same. If working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited, and you feel rewarded by rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes to help others, this is a great role for you!ALL ABOUT TARGET
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.