Description: The pay range is $87,900.00 - $158,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers. Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Roundel is Target's entry into the media business; an advertising sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe content environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone's best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients and redefine "value" in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating within the media marketplace.
Roundel's Product Team is responsible for building the technology that supports the growing business. They are accountable for the delivery of business outcomes enabled through technology and analytic products that are easy to use, easily maintained and highly reliable. Roundel's product team has built a robust customer relationship management (CRM) platform with Salesforce Sales Cloud. This platform supports Roundel's Partner Solutions Group (I.e. Sales) to centralize advertiser's customer information and financial details and enable the end-to-end sales capability. The Salesforce product team's objectives include:
- Simplify ease of use and reduce data entry for users
- Provide Roundel a source of truth for all revenue
- Improve accounting controls and best practices
The Salesforce Developer
role will be responsible for developing customized solutions within Roundel's CRM system, Salesforce. You will serve as the subject matter expert in Salesforce in the team that supports a product. You create, own and are responsible for the Salesforce platform architecture that best serves the product in its functional and non-functional needs. You identify and drive architectural changes to accelerate Salesforce configuration changes or improve the quality of service (or both). This position will be responsible for all customizations within Salesforce or involving data migrations, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications. They will be responsible for designing, configuring/coding, and implementing Salesforce applications, creating timelines and development goals, and testing the stability and functionality of the application. In this position, you will be supporting a robust Salesforce instance with over 300 users across Roundel.
Salesforce Developer responsibilities include;
- Able to integrate Salesforce platform with external systems - custom and/or otherwise
- Testing deliverables against a user story's acceptance tests
- Serve as an expert resource with the ability to configure Salesforce platform as per business needs
- Working closely with other team to ensure that features and configurations meet business needs
- Following Salesforce best practices, leverage agile methodology for development and documentation, executing necessary project documentation
- Use your Salesforce technology acumen to apply and maintain knowledge of current and emerging Salesforce capabilities to configure the Salesforce platform and integrate with other systems using industry standard technologies
- Provide the team with thought leadership to promote re-use and develop consistent, scalable patterns.
- Provide suggestions for handling routine and moderately complex technical problems, escalating issues when appropriate
- Lead and participate in complex construction, automation, and implementation activities in the Salesforce environment, ensuring successful implementation with architectural and operational requirements met.
- Establish new standards and best practices to monitor, test, automate, and maintain Salesforce instances
- Serve as an expert resource in Salesforce for disaster recovery and disaster recovery planning
You will encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints, as well as inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction. You will foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles, and partner with product teams across the organization to help them achieve their goals while pursuing and completing yours.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs. About you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (preferred)
- 7+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation
- 3-5 years participating in agile development (e.g., user stories, iterative development, scrum teams, sprints, personas), scrum certification a plus
- 3+ years Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- Experience in tools native to Salesforce such as DocuSign and FinancialForce/Certinia a plus
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Hands-on experience with different types of tools of Salesforce IDE
- Proficiency in various database scripting languages like MYSQL, Apex, Native, VisualForce
- Well-versed with the Lightning framework
- Demonstrates expertise in analysis and optimization of systems capacity, performance, and operational health
- Maintains deep technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Respects, appreciates, and values diverse voices and approaches
- Committed to creating equitable experiences and fostering an inclusive team
- Strong communication skills
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.