Description: The pay range is $53,700.00 - $96,700.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Right on pace with Target's distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You'll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. Within Finance, you'll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you'll have a 360-degree impact-rather than on just one part of the business. You'll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you'll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Accountant in Property Accounting, you'll take the lead as you...
- Drive the accounting and reporting for Target Properties, including accruals, reclasses and accounting corrections.
- Support the Fixed Assets team by completing maintenance to adjust assets, booking journal entries and reconciling and analyzing monthly balances.
- Develop strong relationships and provide client support to Properties and Fixed Assets business partners.
- Drive innovation and analytics to improve processes
- Four-year degree in Accounting or Finance; and 2 - 3 years of related experience
- Strong accounting skills, knowledge of GAAP related to fixed asset accounting
- Experience working with excel, access, and other tools to analyze large volumes of data
- Strong PC and systems experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate and positively interact with various levels of management and business partners
- SAP general ledger and related reporting tools (AFO, BW)
- Intermediate to advance experience working with Microsoft Excel
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.