Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 14 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST - PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION
Work Location: Work from Home. Will require coming onsite occasionally for meetings.
This position is responsible to provide support to the Compliance Program by serving as the administrator of the Compliance Program platforms including Compliance360, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams sites, and reporting. This is a professional role that will assist the Compliance Program by collecting data within the organization's operations to improve its systems and processes to detect, correct, and remediate any noncompliance. This role will also provide Delegate Entity Oversight and Regulatory Change Management (RCM) support.
• Oversee and manage the maintenance, user access and development of the Compliance Program tools and resources including, but not limited to, Compliance360, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams sites. Serve as the main point of contact for trouble shooting and upgrades for program tools. Support the design and configuration of Compliance360 for individual business units.
• Support the uploading, monitoring completion and reporting of delegate entity assessments into C360. Provide input on assessment questionnaires. Provide reporting and trending on results and escalate as needed. Maintain a repository for oversight artifacts.
• Support the Compliance Associate Director in creating and maintaining a variety of compliance-related reports that are submitted to various compliance governing bodies. These include, but are not limited to, the Compliance Oversight Committee, Regulatory Change Management Council, Delegate Oversight Council and Compliance Committee of the Board. When reports require data from other departments (e.g., the Compliance Monitoring Dashboard), ensure data is received timely and accurately, following up with departments as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
• Maintain Compliance Program policies and procedures related to Compliance tools and platforms, Delegate Oversight policies and other Compliance Program policies and procedures, as needed.
• Support the Delegate Oversight Committee by attending meetings, preparing Committee materials, presenting on activity as requested, taking meeting minutes, assisting with the agenda , maintaining Committee documents, artifacts , and reporting.
• Support the Regulatory Change Management (RCM) function by assisting with the development of reporting and dashboards to track assignments and activity, activity completion, and monitoring. Assist in supporting related tools and resources including Compliance360, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams sites. Provide back up to the Compliance Specialist supporting the RCM and Program Support functions, as needed.
• Review and provide issue identification, trending and recommendations on interventions based on various Compliance monitoring reports.
• Build and leverage cross-functional relationships, influence and support a culture of compliance and ethics.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Their other duties include:
• Researching business processes
• Making reports with recommendations to the company's management
• Analyzing the potential impact of their recommendations
• Reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business systems and user needs
• Drafting reports and proposing solutions
• Identifying an organization's technical needs, planning enterprise architecture and strategizing ideas to improve a business's decision-making
• Working closely with stakeholders to identify goals, develop best practices for data collection, and analyze current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve their desired outcome.
Bachelor degree; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Three years compliance program experience. Compliance360 experience. Proficient PC skills required; Microsoft Office, Power Point, SharePoint and Teams collaboration experience.
Experience in health insurance and/or health care.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 11/20/2023