Abiitan Mill CityOverview
Abiitan, an Ecumen community located in the heart of the Mill City District of Downtown Minneapolis, is hiring a Resident Assistant. Abiitan provides three levels of care, which helps us fulfill our goal of being an "Age in Place" community.
- Full-Time -
- 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (typical hours)
- Must have flexibility to accomodate prospective residents/tours
- 40 hours/week; exempt status
- Monday - Friday
- Leader on duty weekend rotation
- Paid holidays off!
- Free underground parking for all team members
Independent Living - 77 residences; Assisted Living - 28 residences; Memory Care - 20 residences
Abiitan is the most innovative concept in the upper Midwest. Abiitan offers its residents the pinnacle of service and location. Abiitan is one block from the Mississippi River and Stone Arch Bridge, two blocks from the Guthrie Theater, and just steps away from all the cultures, arts, and events that downtown living has to offer.
Our employees are dedicated to empowering our customers to lead richer, fuller lives. We are looking for team members who can embrace creativity and deliver excellent customer service to make Abiitan the best place to work in Downtown Minneapolis.Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Senior Living Consultant partners with the community's management team to manage ongoing relational sales development work, expanding and cultivating prospective resident leads, as well as overseeing outreach and events efforts that position Ecumen as the provider of choice. This position is responsible for the coordination and implementation of an Ecumen standard marketing and media plan to generate leads and brand awareness. This position also closely coordinates with the centralized Sales and Marketing team.Additional Information:
Essential job responsibilities include:Leads and implements relational sales process for the site. Ensures proper lead management and nurturing of prospects from inquiry through reservation.Actively leverages a customer relationship management tool (CRM) by entering and maintaining prospect information in real-time.Conducts outreach to build relationships with key referral sources such as discharge planners, county case managers, senior centers and transitional care providers.Regularly completes reporting metrics and monitors to evaluate site's sales performance against budget occupancy. Collaborates with key stakeholders to implement plans to address shortfalls and challenges.Partners with the site leader and clinical lead to ensure a smooth and seamless process from assessment through move-in.Participates in enterprise sales, marketing and communications meetings, training and networking opportunities.Provides on-going collaboration with enterprise sales, marketing and communications team on sales and marketing positioning and offerings to drive sales and reach occupancy goals.Stays abreast of local market trends and competitors to position the site as competitively as possible.Represents the site at community events enhancing the sites public relations.Other duties as assigned.QualificationsSenior Living ConsultantMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Benefit Eligible - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan with 6% Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + SST (Sick & Safe Time)
- Paid Holidays Off
- Team member referral program
- Employee Assistant Program
- Pay Active
- Free underground, heated parking for all team members
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Growth opportunities
- & so much more!
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in Sales & Marketing and/or healthcare related experience
- Proficient with various computer applications including Google Suite and/or Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree in Sales & Marketing, Social Work or related Healthcare field
- Proficient experience with sales and marketing software including a CRM
- Experience working with Seniors
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.