Ecumen Float PoolOverview
Full Time Float Home Care, RN - Home Care - .8 - 1.0 FTE - This position will support Ecumen's Duluth, Mankato and Litchfiled locations - Day Shift Monday-Friday. We offer excellent benefits, competive pay and an incredibly supportive team environment.
Ecumen is hiring a Float Home Care Nurse, RN for our Float Pool. The Ecumen Float Pool serves Metro Area Assisted Living Communities. We're hiring Float Pool Registered Nurses to support our team members, residents, and family members. Travel is required for this position. You will have the opportunity to work with our teams throughout the Metro Area. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Responsibilities
Float Home Care Nurse, RN
The Float Home Care Nurse, RN is responsible for ensuring the health and safety needs of all clients are met. This position will also help ensure that the home care agency is in compliance with current regulations and standards of practice. This position serves a wide variety of clients across all Ecumen Home Care branches traveling between multiple locations based on Ecumen's needs, and must be able to relate professionally with clients, team members, family members and community partners.
Essential Job Responsibilities:Completes assessments, routine visits and skilled nursing functions in the home and community-based settings for assigned clients.Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for assigned clients including the client's care plan.Communicates and collaborates with physicians, other health care professionals and community case managers to ensure client's needs are met. Provides education to clients/families/caregivers as needed.Collaborates with other home care team members and disciplines and those team members of facilities our clients reside in to provide comprehensive, quality care.Qualifications
Registered Nurse (RN), Float Pool
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance or reliable transportation and ability to travel to our communities
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in the work environment
- Willingness and ability to travel to various Ecumen sites
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree
- Senior care experience
- Proven leadership abilities
- Previous experience in a float pool or position
- Availability and willingness to pick up shifts
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.