Minnesota Masonic Home is located in Bloomington, Minnesota. Our campus provides care across the continuum including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Transitional Care, Long-Term Care & Memory Care. Our campus is located on 80 beautiful acres and offers a warm and invited setting for seniors to call home. Minnesota Masonic Homes has been meeting the needs of seniors with integrity, excellence, and compassion for over 100 years.
We are currently seeking an On Call Chaplain to provide spiritual leadership to our community. The typical schedule of this position varies dependent on scheduled activities.
Responsibilities of the Chaplain:
- Planning and conducting a Non-Denominational Sunday Service.
- Individual spiritual sessions with residents.
- Leading spiritual-based activities such as Bible Study
- Must be ordinated as a clergy
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in pastoral ministry
- Clinical Pastoral Education is desirable.
- Openness and sensitivity to a diversity of religious backgrounds
- Ability to communicate with fellow co-workers, residents and families orally and in written forms
- Familiar with basic computer systems such as Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
Minnesota Masonic Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer