Grand Village is hiring a Registered Nurse Lead. Grand Village consists of 114 nursing home beds and is located in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Registered Nurse (RN) Lead is responsible for the implementation and management of the Nursing Care Process on their unit, including communicating evaluation/revisions of the Care Plan and supervising staff in care giving. The RN Lead follows nursing standards of practice at all times, as well as campus policies and procedures, state and federal requirements, rules and regulations. Essential job responsibilities include:
QualificationsRegistered Nurse (RN) LeadMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Responsible for coordination and direction of all resident care; coordinates care and services with other departments/providers from the time of admission to discharge.
- Responsible for completing appropriate assessments, documentation, delegating data collection within scope of practice and acting timely on findings.
- Administers medications and completing treatments as ordered and accurately observe and monitor resident's condition on an ongoing basis.
- Supervises employees in the nursing department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: training and educating employees, planning, assigning and directing work, performance appraisals, delivering praise and corrective action to employees, addressing complaints and problem resolution.
- Maintains safety of all residents and employees. Responding appropriately to safety hazards and reports any issues to the appropriate person. Ensures that all staff follows the infection control policy and procedure.
- Practices professional nursing within the scope and standards of nursing practice.
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid Registered Nurse licensed in the State in which they are working.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Previous experience providing senior care
- Demonstrated clinical assessment skills
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.