Ecumen Pathstone LivingOverview
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Resident Assistant (Nursing Assistant or Caregiver). Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area.
$2,500 Sign On Bonus
No experience or certification needed for this position. We will provide you with a robust training program onsite!Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.ResponsibilitiesThe Resident Assistant is responsible for providing personal care and delegated health-related services designed to maintain the resident's physical and emotional well-being. The Resident Assistant follows the service schedule for each resident and correctly documents services provided.
Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time schedules available. Pick between Day, Evening, or Overnight Shift.
- Schedules include a weekend rotation. Choose to work every 3rd weekend or every other weekend!
Pay: range starts at $17.00 and will increase dependent on experience.
Sign On Bonus: $2,500 for any Full-Time position
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package
Essential job responsibilities include:Assists with medication, treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director/Manager per individualized care plan.Observes, documents and reports changes in physical, cognitive and emotional condition of any of the residents.Promotes independence with residents, offering choices and fostering self-help skills.Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.Orients and coaches assigned employees.Completes scheduled cleaning tasks.Leads and assists resident activities as assigned.Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights, requests and reassignment of duties.QualificationsResident Assistant Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Robust Training and Mentoring
- And much more!
- 17 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- High school diploma, GED or Higher
- Previous experience with working with seniors
- Licensure/Certification: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA and/or Home Health Aide
No experience or certification needed for this position. We will provide you with a robust training program onsite!Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.