Heritage Senior LivingOverview
Heritage Senior Living is hiring an Environmental Director. Heritage Living Center consists of 27 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 64 nursing home beds, 18 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Park Rapids, Minnesota. Ecumen OverviewResponsibilities
Theh Environmental Director is responsible for supervising all maintenance, housekeeping and laundry (if applicable) personnel while maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for residents, guests and team members.
Essential Job Responsibilities:Hires, trains and supervises maintenance, housekeeping and laundry staff (if applicable) to meet regulations and established departmental standards.Develops and maintains external vendor relationships for all maintenance, custodial, grounds, housekeeping services and for monitoring all nonmedical contractors hired to perform services on the premises. Prepares and manages annual departmental budget. Ensures community property is in compliance with all appropriate regulations including local, state, and federal laws. Develops and maintains facility maintenance and/or programs. Performs regular preventative maintenance and repairs as required throughout property. Coordinates and/or trains all team members in building safety procedures, including in-services on the premises. Manages inventory control for all supplies used within department and orders supplies as needed.Qualifications
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous maintenance experience
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Technical college
- Previous supervisory experience
- Boilers license if applicable
- Previous experience working in a senior care environment
Heritage Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.