Up to $5000 sign on-bonus for overnights! Up to $1000 sign-on bonus for days or afternoon shift!
Do you want to work for the best? Newsweek recently named Minnesota Masonic Home as the BEST nursing home in the state of Minnesota! We are very proud of the work we do from providing the best care to our patients/residents to creating a warm and inviting work environment for our staff. Utilize your skills you have worked so hard to perfect and join our great team. We have positions on our Transitional Care Unit, Long Term Care or Memory Care Units. DUTIES
Major job functions include performing nursing tasks to assure resident needs are met. This includes:
- Monitoring resident needs, condition and care
- Administering medications and treatments as ordered by the physician
- Orders and receives medications from the pharmacy
- Admits and discharges residents
- Oversees TMA/NAR staff
- Reports changes of condition to RN/Supervisor and physician as delegated
In addition, the RN will transcribe and execute physician orders; complete documentation as required; completes fall reporting; reports any bruises, skin tears and abuse/neglect; gives report to nursing staff; follows and upholds Resident Bill of Rights and facility policies and procedures; maintains confidentiality and follows HIPAA requirements, etc. Provides excellent customer service and communication to all residents/families/visitors/MD's/ coworkers, etc
This position requires RN licensure with the MN Board of Nursing. Must have current CPR certification. Must have a desire to work with the elderly and those in transition. Must maintain confidentiality to ensure compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
Full and Part time positions available.
We offer a tremendous benefit package for those working 64 hours or more per pay period including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous PTO and short term disability
- Long term disability option
- 401(k) with immediate match
- Flexible spending accounts for day care and medical expenses
- Tuition Assistance
- Block scheduling
- Employee Cafeteria
- And a beautiful campus to enjoy!
Minnesota Masonic Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.