Heritage Senior LivingOverview
Heritage Senior Living is hiring an Admissions and Marketing Director. Heritage Living Center consists of 27 assisted living rental apartment homes, as well as 64 nursing home beds, 18 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services and is located in Park Rapids, Minnesota. Ecumen OverviewResponsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring overall occupancy goals are met and industry benchmarks are achieved.
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, create and execute plans to achieve occupancy goals.
- Understanding and adapting to industry trends and best practices related to marketing.
- Use an integrated marketing and sales approach to convert candidates to applicants.
- Responsible for overall management of housing referrals and admissions for the Care Center, Memory Care and Assisted Living, ensuring processes are followed and benchmarked conversion rates are achieved.
- Ensure accurate, proper, and timely documentation in the appropriate systems used of all leads generated and sales activities through the organization's customer relationship management software.
- Demonstrate expertise and effectiveness in the organization's referral process and management.
- Be an expert relationship builder and educator of features and benefits to potential residents and their families ensuring needs are met to close the sale.
- Actively participate in the housing admissions process by managing your own leads.
- Successfully facilitate handoff to Housing Coordinator and/or Executive Director upon receipt of deposit.
- Promote the organization's continuum of products and services as needs are identified in the community at internal and external events and outside meetings.
- Use our strong brand, compelling stories, and relevant content to engage our target audience.
- Capture meaningful stories and testimonials to share our brand story and differentiators.
- Analyze data and key metrics to enhance our brand identity and convert online traffic into active leads.
- Embrace and manage integrated technology solutions to help find, attract, engage, nurture, and convert leads to customers.
- Manage lead communications such as phone calls, texts, emails, or social networking messaging platforms.
- Develop and manage organic social recruitment strategies on platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Work closely with the Executive Director to ensure alignment in their role as it relates to strategically engaging in the referral and admission process.
- Enhance the usability, design, content, and conversions of our websites.
- Develop and track conversions to generate lead traffic.
- Plan, create and distribute content for use on the website and other digital platforms.
- Manage the design and content of our websites to create a meaningful, easy, and relevant experience for our customers.
- Plan, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media strategy and campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
Admissions and Marketing Director
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associate degree in marketing, sales, English, communications, or similar field.
- 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- customer relationship management
- planning and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- Strong understanding of current marketing and best practice.
- Experience in healthcare, hospitality and/or senior housing preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Travel is required.
- Must complete and pass a state required background study.
- Able to physically perform the duties required by the position.
- Required to have the ability to read, write and speak English well enough to communicate with staff, residents, and visitors.
Heritage Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.