Store Specialist - Full Time M-F 1.0 FTE We offer excellent benefits, great pay and an incredibly supportive & fun team environment!
The Ecumen Store is hiring a Store Specialist. The Ecumen Store began when innovative Ecumen team members saw a way to better serve our residents and families. Operated from Mankato, Minnesota, The Ecumen Store serves those living in senior living communities across the nation as well as those living in private residences.Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Responsibilities
The Ecumen Store Specialist performs a variety of duties in support of the marketing, sale, ordering, testing, adjusting, and repair of durable medical equipment. Essential Job Responsibilities: Provides training and assistance to customers to understand and properly use equipment.Performs customer invoicing, submits claims to Medicare and insurance companies, and documents equipment information in customer records.Tests, adjusts and repairs durable medical equipment.Performs routine and preventative maintenance according to maintenance schedule.Monitors and orders equipment and supplies.Other duties as assigned.QualificationsEcumen Store SpecialistMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Mechanical ability: assembles, tests, adjusts and repairs equipment, follows instructions
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer skills, familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Office and Google Suites, and Quickbooks.
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Relevant Experience: Two years' customer service experience
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We participate in E-Verify.