Description: The pay range is $125,600.00 - $226,100.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
Working at Target means helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. We bring that vision to life through our values and culture. Learn more about Target here.
Right on pace with Target's distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You'll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. Within Finance, you'll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you'll have a 360-degree impact-rather than on just one part of the business. You'll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you'll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
As Director of Risk and Controls
you will be responsible for engaging cross-functional teams to perform business process risk assessments, and design effective and efficient financial, operational and compliance internal controls to manage risk. Working with partners throughout the enterprise, your team will help modernize our financial controls as our processes and technologies evolve with our fast-paced business - while ensuring that solutions are compliant with Sarbanes Oxley and other regulatory requirements. This role reports to the Senior Director, SEC Reporting.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs. About you:
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of supervisory accounting, finance, and/or technology experience
- Substantial experience evaluating financial risks and related controls over complex end-to-end business processes within an evolving technology landscape
- Ability to define and implement strategic direction for the team
- Demonstrated inclusive team leadership skills; ability to develop and motivate team members with diverse experiences and backgrounds
- Communicate clearly to senior leadership, both written and verbal
- Experience collaborating effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including external auditors
- Knowledge of process automation and data analysis tools
- CPA preferred
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.