About The Opportunity:
As an industry leader serving the food and dairy industries, our client is seeking a Process Engineer to support their growing and dynamic business.
Projects start and end with you, and you’ll work with their customers to come up with a design you will be responsible for. You will demonstrate sales, design and project management expertise and see each project through from concept to install, setup, commissioning and post project documentation.
This is a prime opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and position yourself for career advancement within their company.
Founded in 2000, the company was built with the vision to deliver exceptional customer service and scalable, custom systems for expanding plant facilities.
As employee-owners, they are invested in the company’s future and looking for talented professionals to help them grow and innovate. They provide a warm, inviting, down-to-earth and hardworking culture where you’ll have many opportunities to demonstrate your expertise and position yourself for career advancement.
- Understanding fundamental fluid mechanics as pertain to liquid piping and storage systems
- Functional understanding of heat and mass transfer relative to basic liquid processing
- Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD or equivalent computer aided design systems for producing Process and Instrumentation Drawings; Experience in 3-D modeling is a plus
- Functional mathematical knowledge necessary to develop simple models in Excel for understanding material balances and time/throughput/capacity analysis
- Knowledge of the food, dairy, beverage and pharmaceutical industries beneficial
- Experience in metal fabrication/plumbing/pipe-fitting is also beneficial
- Willingness and ability to work cross-functionally with automation, fabrication and installation teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of related experience
Domestic travel up to 30%
- Industry-Leading Wage
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- HSA Savings
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off