Ecumen Shoreview Home Office
Ecumen is hiring an Executive Assistant - Legal, Risk & Compliance to join our Compliance team. Ecumen offers an extremely competitive benefits package that includes great 401K matching and health savings account (HSA) programs. You'll also enjoy the convenience and flexibility of working remote.
Ecumen, a Minnesota based non profit, is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve. Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.
The Executive Assistant - Legal, Risk, & Compliance provides administrative support to the SVP - Legal Affairs & Corporate General Counsel and to the Legal, Risk and Compliance team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Provides confidential administrative support to the SVP - Legal Affairs & Corporate General Counsel and the Legal, Risk & Compliance Team. This includes scheduling and calendar management for the SVP, opening and responding to incoming mail, screening calls, travel arrangements and other logistical assistance.
- Prepares routine as well as non-routine correspondence, legal documents, forms, presentations and memorandums and assists with filings. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Manages, schedules and organizes all logistics for internal department and department sponsored meetings and enterprise-wide conferences, as needed.
- Assists in the preparation of annual department budgets. Assists in management of budget by coding and processing invoices, reviewing monthly P/L and preparing monthly variance reports for SVP.
- Manages and organizes internal confidential department files, folders, and documents.
- Assists with preparation and implementation of various legal, risk and compliance initiatives across the organization.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 years of administrative/office experience.
- Strong attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate executive presence.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive fashion, remaining open to others' ideas and exhibiting a willingness to try new things.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pro-active and action oriented, able to work independently and be self-motivated while also able to work within a team.
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize work.