CopperWood at Prairie Trail
Environmental Services Supervisor - Full Time M-F 8am-4:30pm Rotating LOD and Holiday rotation. We offer excellent benefits, paid Holidays, PTO and an incredibly supportive team environment! Be a part of this brand new community.
CopperWood at Prairie Trail is hiring an Environmental Services Supervisor. CopperWood consists of 94 assisted living units, as well as 32 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services. CopperWood is an Ecumen managed community.
The Environmental Services Supervisor is responsible for supervising all maintenance, housekeeping, laundry and security (if applicable) personnel while maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for residents, guests and team members.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve. Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Environmental Supervisor Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Hires, trains and supervises maintenance, housekeeping and laundry staff to meet regulations and established departmental standards.
- Develops and maintains external vendor relationships for all maintenance, custodial, grounds, housekeeping services and for monitoring all nonmedical contractors hired to perform services on the premises.
- Prepares and manages annual departmental budget.
- Ensures community property is in compliance with all appropriate regulations including local, state, and federal laws.
- Develops and maintains facility maintenance and/or programs.
- Performs regular preventative maintenance and repairs as required throughout property.
- Coordinates and/or trains all team members in building safety procedures, including in-services on the premises.
- Manages inventory control for all supplies used within department and orders supplies as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous maintenance experience
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Technical college
- Previous supervisory experience
- Boilers license if applicable
- Previous experience working in a senior care environment