Quartet Senior Living
Housekeeping Lead - Full Time M-F Days 7am-3:30pm We offer excellent benefits, great pay, PTO/Paid Holidays and an incredibly supportive & fun team environment.
Quartet Senior Living is hiring a Receptionist. Quartet consists of 88 assisted living units, as well as 32 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services. Quartet is an Ecumen managed community.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.
The Housekeeping Lead is responsible for maintaining Ecumen facilities in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition. Provides a pleasant living environment for residents and an organized, safe working environment for staff. Supervises staff in the absence or in support of the Leadership Team.
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with community policies and department standards.
- Assists in the supervision of housekeeping staff in the absence or in support of the Leadership Team.
- Sweeps, vacuums, dusts, washes, waxes, scours and sanitizes areas as assigned; moving furniture and equipment to clean behind or under as necessary.
- Maintains all assigned areas in a safe manner. Reports any maintenance or safety concerns to supervisor or member of the leadership team.
- Follows all regulatory compliance standards.
- Maintains equipment and supply levels as needed. Reports supply/equipment needs to supervisor.
- Assists with any resident need, as applicable.
- Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the leadership team.