This position is responsible for transportation of residents.About Us:
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Driver. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve. Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Opportunity Details:
- This is a temporary 6 week need. Following the 6 weeks, you would have the opportunity to stay with us and fill in as needed.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays - we have flexibility with schedule
Pay: ranges from $15.45 - $19.34 depending on experience.Essential Job Responsibilities:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Drives company vehicle to transport residents.
- Provides assistance to passengers getting in and out of vehicle.
- Ensures passengers are secure with seat belt or wheel chair tie down.
- Complies with local traffic regulations.
- Performs daily vehicle pre and post trip inspections, taking appropriate action based on findings. Maintains mileage and maintenance logs.
- Keeps vehicle clean and follows routine maintenance guidelines.
- Provides punctual service to clients.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Possess a valid Driver's license and maintain a good driving record that meets Ecumen driving requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- Experience driving passenger or commercial vehicles
- Senior Care Experience
- Completion of DOT exam