The Certified Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Registered is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services as outlined in the clients care plan. The CNA/NAR follows the direction of the nursing staff by following the individualized care plan for the clients they care for. Follows all HIPAA guidelines.About Us:
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Nursing Assistant, CNA. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve. Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Opportunity Details:
Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time on Day, Evening, or Overnight Shift.
Weekend Rotation: Choose to work every 3rd weekend or every other weekend
Sign On Bonus: $2,500 for Full-Time PositionsEssential Job Responsibilities:
1. Assist with treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director per individualized care plan. Including but not limited to:
a. Dressing, grooming, bathing, eating, toileting, ambulation, transferring;
b. Assists with AM and HS cares including oral care as needed;
c. Incontinence care;
d. Assistive devices, glasses and hearing aids;
e. Medication administration as delegated by the RN
2. Provides physical care to residents according to established procedures and performance standards including Activities of Daily Living (ADL's). Monitoring vital signs and providing Range of Motion exercises in a manner that encourages independence and dignity. Assists with adaptive equipment.
3. Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights, requests and reassignment of duties.
4. Reports changes in resident's physical condition, behavior and level of independent functioning to the nurse.
5. Assists with admissions and discharges.
6. Reports pertinent information and concerns regarding residents, families, staff, visitors and building operation to appropriate personnel.
7. Accurately completes required documentation.
8. Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
- Current valid drivers license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- One year experience as a CNA or equivalent
- Experience working with Seniors