Ecumen Home Care - Litchfield
Home Health Assistant - CNA
Home Health Assistant - CNA - Full Time .8FTE M-F 8am-4:30pm with one day off a week - Every 7th weekend/Holiday rotation. We offer excellent benefits, PTO, and an incredibly supportive and fun team environment.
Ecumen Home Care Litchfield is hiring a Home Health Assistant, CNA. Ecumen Home Care Litchfield provides in-home and community-based services in the Minnesota Litchfield area.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.
The Home Health Assistant is responsible for providing personal care and other designated health-related services designed to maintain the client's physical and emotional well-being, in compliance with the Home Care policies, procedures and standards for the Home Health Assistant.
Essential job responsibilities include:
Home Health Assistant Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Provides personal care to clients per client's individualized care plan. Promotes independence with Clients, offering choices and fostering self-help skills.
- Observes, documents and reports changes in physical, cognitive, and emotional condition of clients.
- Communicates with client and/or family members while in client's home as appropriate. Participates in care conferences with other health team members as needed
- Prepares meals as directed and requested, following special meal plans if instructed. May provide light housekeeping and laundry services as directed by the care plan.
- Responds appropriately to safety hazards, fire and other emergency situations.
- 17 years of age or older
- Licensure/Certification Required: Certified Nursing Assistant and satisfactory test out of the HHA component
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, MSDS
- High school diploma, GED, or higher
- Previous experience working with seniors