The Housekeeping Assistant is responsible for maintaining Ecumen facilities in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition. Provide a pleasant living environment for residents and an organized, safe working environment for staff.About Us:
Ecumen Oaks & Pines is hiring a Housekeeping Assistant. Ecumen Oaks consists of 32 assisted living rental apartment homes as well as 9 additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services, and Ecumen Pines offers 50 assisted living residences. Both are located in Hutchinson, Minnesota.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve. Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Opportunity Details:
Schedule: Full-Time. 8a-4:30p. 64 hours every 2 weeks. We can be flexible with schedule.
Pay: range starts at $15.48 and can increase depending on experience.Essential Job Responsibilities:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with community policies and department standards.
- Sweeps, vacuums, dusts, washes, waxes, scours and sanitizes areas as assigned; moving furniture and equipment to clean behind or under as necessary.
- Maintains all assigned areas in a safe manner. Reports any maintenance or safety concerns to supervisor or member of the leadership team.
- Follows all regulatory compliance standards.
- Maintains equipment and supply levels as needed. Reports supply/equipment needs to supervisor.
- Assists with any resident need, as applicable.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Previous experience working with seniors