Description: The pay range is $89,700.00 - $161,500.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.About us:
Working at Target means helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. We bring that vision to life through our values and culture. Learn more about Target here.
A role in Financial Planning & Analysis means belonging to a great team of genuine, diverse, courageous and versatile people who put integrity and ethics at the heart of everything they do. Together, you'll drive outstanding financial results by enabling and accelerating Target's strategic execution. You'll nurture influential partnerships with leaders who value your credibility, thanks to the quality and reliability of your insights. To teams across Target, you'll bring your skills for analytical rigor, creative problem-solving and sound decision-making. You'll be an active contributor to cross-functional teams. You'll rise to the challenge of the dynamic retail industry, brining innovative solutions that have a direct impact on financial and operational direction-setting, merchandising and capital investments and how to best use our resources. All of your good work will help elevate and maintain Target as one of the world's most recognized and best-loved retail brands.
As a Sr. Manager FP&A, Stores Finance - Replenishment and Store Workload
you will become an expert in Target's store replenishment operations and workload forecasting, generating insights to influence upstream strategies and downstream processes to unlock efficiencies for our Stores. You will:
- Identify and unlock efficiency opportunities through workload insights and end to end connections across FP&A and with stakeholders in Target's Stores, Supply Chain, and Merchandising organizations.
- Provide ongoing analysis, insights, and reporting of Stores Replenishment expense.
- Drive rhythms and routines with Store Operations partners to track and manage Stores Replenishment variable cost per unit (VCPU), a critical benchmark metric for end to end business case development and guidepost for Stores Expense long range planning.
- Serve as the team's workload expert, ensuring that workload trends and replenishment initiatives are proactively operationalized through monthly payroll plans.
- Influence investment decisions related to backroom space, including offsite backrooms, external storage containers, mobiles shelving, etc.
You will gain direct knowledge of the people, process, and technology required to support $100B+ of annual sales through Target's stores while delivering on the exceptional guest experience that Target is known for. A successful candidate will have excellent analytical and communication skills, be able to partner across a diverse set of stakeholders, and be naturally curious to uncover areas of opportunity to improve upon process, routines, and unlock efficiency for our stores.About you:
This position will operate as a Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role will need to be performed both onsite at the Target HQ MN location the role is assigned to and virtually, depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. Click here if you are curious to learn more about Minnesota. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- MBA or 4-year college degree with relevant experience
- 6+ years finance experience and/or business experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to analyze data and effectively story tell
- Influential business partner, with an ability to gain alignment across multiple stakeholders through strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to work with all levels of management with a high level of autonomy, motivation, and self-direction, tailoring messages as appropriate
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.