Description: The pay range is $144,400.00 - $259,900.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Director (L7 Leader), Partner Solutions About Us
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative, and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves in connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love and our business. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies, and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies, media and ad tech companies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive, and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Roundel is Target's entry into the media business; an advertising sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe content environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone's best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients and redefine "value" in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating within the media marketplace.
The Director, Partner Solutions, Roundel
leads a team of talented sales and client management professionals who bring market-leading media strategies and innovative solutions that exceed our clients' needs. In this role you will create the overarching strategic approach for your set of clients, standardizing client deliverables and ensuring on-brand communications and presentations across the team. You will remain up to date on industry trends both in the retail and digital advertising landscape. In addition to team leadership, you will partner closely with various cross-functional teams including but not limited to Merchandising, Target in India, Media Ad Ops & Reporting, Client Management, Product Marketing Integration, Agencies, Brand, Creative partners, and Target's key vendors to deliver and execute effective results and to uncover growth opportunities. You will act as the executive in the field with key clients and top client executives. You will apply your proven success in building and leading strong teams in this dynamic evolving industry and play a critical role in delivering the profitable financial results that benefit the entire enterprise.Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement revenue generation and sales growth strategies for Roundel from clients within your assigned segment / tier;
- Build, lead, and develop a talented team of media sales and client management expertise;
- Implement strategies for your team to deliver on financial and operational goals; Set priorities at the team and individual level within your team while actively coaching and managing individual performance;
- Develop strategies to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and relationship management approach for your book of business and hold your team accountable to meeting or exceeding expectations;
- Work cross-functionally across other Roundel and Target areas to define enterprise level strategies and alignment that will drive ad revenue growth;
- Inspire and lead your team by setting clear direction and accountability for activity that drives revenue as well as drive strong customer value and satisfaction;
- Lead your team to be critical thought partners internally and to be a client-facing for your assigned category/verticals;
- Actively participate in client meetings with your team providing leadership in the field and establishing leader presence in market.
This position is a key leadership role for a growing organization, reporting to Sr. Director, Partner Solutions for Roundel.About you:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of proven digital / media sales experience;
- Proven track record of delivering on sales and client goals as well as building, developing, and leading sales teams who generate revenue of $200M+;
- Strong relationships across the media industry;
- Extensive knowledge of the digital media environment, trends / technology and agency landscape;
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and maximize relationships with both internal and external partners;
- Solution oriented and strategic team player; strong ability to navigate ambiguity;
- Must be willing to travel.
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Application deadline is : 02/24/2024