The Minnesota Masonic Home's beautiful Bloomington campus offers a warm and inviting setting for seniors to call home. This welcoming environment extended to our employees who enjoy being part of something special - a diverse team that really cares about each other and is committed to providing exceptional care and compassion to our residents.
- Coordinates and supervises day-to-day functions and 24-hour-a-day care operations of a 20 bed Memory Care unit
- Supervision of staff including RNs, LPNs and Nursing Assistants
- Coordinates and organizes resident/physician referrals as required
- Communicates with physicians in regard to care plans and updated resident care
- Assists the Education Manager with Nursing Education
This position requires RN licensure with the MN Board of Nursing. Must have current CPR certification. Previous experience in a Memory Care setting is preferred. Must maintain confidentiality to ensure compliance with all HIPAA regulations. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Minnesota Masonic Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer