Description: The pay range is $89,700.00 - $161,500.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Lead Account Management (L6 IC), Partner Solutions - UDPATED 1/30/24About Us
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves in connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love and our business. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies, media and ad tech companies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Roundel is Target's entry into the media business; an advertising sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe content environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone's best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients, and redefine "value" in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating within the media marketplace.
As Lead Account Management, Partner Solutions, Roundel
you will work to develop a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach across digital channels and platforms for Roundel clients. You are a client-centric individual that maintains highly productive and professional relationships with both internal and external partners. You will use your strong communication and customer-oriented skills and media experience to tell the story of Roundel's key differentiators in the marketplace. You have the ability to see the big picture as well as tactically problem solve to remove roadblocks from moving business forward and are proactive in providing resolution. You are someone who is passionate and habitually curious about the digital space and is always looking for creative ways to extend campaign messaging and objectives through various media channels.Primary responsibilities include:
- You are the key client contact for high-level annual planning to program level strategies, delivering highly-integrated and effective media plans for Roundel's top accounts;
- You will own authorship and inputs for client campaign proposals including building audience strategies, media mix allocations, and creative and media strategies that are aligned to clients' priorities and rooted in insights and historical media performance;
- You will consult with internal partners to understand category trends and marketing needs;
- You will attend client meetings and present strategic recommendations based on your client's key objectives including compelling and effective guidance on specific media tactics;
- You will stay up to date on industry trends both in the retail and digital advertising landscape, looking for opportunities and tests to bring to your client to further elevate the level of service;
- You will partner closely with various cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Reporting & Insights, Analytics, Sales, Trading & Ad Ops, and Channel Development, to deliver and execute effective results.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Minimum 6-10 years of proven digital media planning, marketing, or equivalent experience;
- Strong understanding and experience within Digital Marketing and Media; knowledge of ad serving, ad networks, and overall landscape is required;
- Hands on experience with media planning systems and tools such as Operative One, DCM, DFP or a similar ad serving platform;
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational, and analytical skills; ability to multi-task and drive results within a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment;
- Superior time management and multitasking to handle multiple concurrent projects and campaigns;
- Ability to articulate and defend creative & media direction to internal and external stakeholders;
- Exceptional understanding of the full media planning process-from strategy and plan development to execution;
- Passion for uncovering new media opportunities to drive incremental business;
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and maximize relationships with both internally and externally.
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Application deadline is : 02/24/2024