Description: The pay range is $69,000.00 - $124,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Manager Printing Services - Bindery (Overnight)
Classification: Exempt (L5)About us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers. Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative, and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies, and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive, and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Printing Services
means that you'll be part of a team that leads Target's Value communication strategy and brings holistic promotional and value stories to life for Target's guests.
As a Manager at Printing Services
, you will be leading and developing a team of Bindery Operators and Team Members in a fast-paced 24-7 production environment. You will provide direction, set goals for daily production, manage the performance of your team, and ensure all printed materials meet quality expectations of our customers. You are responsible for leading a positive culture where teamwork and a 'can-do' attitude is a top priority every day. You will drive accountability with your team overseeing the adherence to all Target policies and procedures. In this role you are responsible for tasks including but not limited to:
- Coordinating projects.
- Signing off daily on quality of all finished materials as they are completed at each workcenter in the Bindery.
- Partnering with Planning or Press and Shipping Managers to ensure all work is completed accurately and on time from start to finish.
- Monitoring product and packaging quality before being sent to shipping.
- Ensuring adherence to the production schedule.
- Training and assigning work to team members and external contractors.
- Maintaining and purchasing inventory of supply items.
- Orienting new team members and ensuring safety practices and processes are always followed.
- Completing all tasks as assigned by the Sr. Manager.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 4-Year degree in related field and/or 5 years of print production experience.
- Experience leading Bindery teams and equipment.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment through multiple projects and details.
- A proven track record for leading teams and managing performance.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Application deadline is : 02/24/2024