Description: The pay range is $109,000.00 - $196,200.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Lead Analyst - Data Strategy (Roundel) Job Description
As a Lead Analyst for Data Strategy at Roundel, you will support Target's retail media business and play a critical role in paving the way for more complete performance analyses through integration of foundational data sets, creation of related KPIs/dashboards and development of a long-term initiative roadmap. Core elements of this role:
Consult with different Roundel teams/stakeholders to define, detail and develop a roadmap/prioritize the most pressing business questions related to upleveling our sophistication linked to holistic campaign performance measurement & related drivers
Lead/contribute directly to the design/delivery of proofs of concept to the solutions to those questions and gain buy in from Roundel leadership on investing to achieve scale Success in this position requires:
- A strong understanding of digital marketing - strategy, operations & KPIs
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical acumen
- Superior communication, listening, and organizational skills
- Blend of strategic thinking and hands-on development & execution
- An understanding of the elements and trends within retail/e-commerce
- Data-driven storytelling and business case formulation
- Some experience in product/project management
- Hands on experience in data management, ETL, visualization & reporting/analytics
- Strong ability and comfort in collaborating with cross-functional partners and influencing stakeholders and senior leadership to take action on concepts that will move us forward
- Consult with/interview a variety of stakeholders within the Roundel business to gather the most important opportunities/voids linked to more complete performance measurement for our clients
- Build strong & trusted partnership with Performance & Insights, Sales, Product and Analytics teams to develop a long-term roadmap of new capabilities and enhancements
- Identify the latest market trends backed by research and data. Integrate competitive benchmarking and build a process to leverage this data into our strategy to improve campaign performance for a category, sub-category, brands, product line and audience.
- Lead education and awareness programs for the teams using Roundel's performance measurement capabilities
- Stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education to drive efficiency & effectiveness in the role leading to greater impact
- 7+ years' experience in digital marketing and/or related analytics consulting & data management
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong consultation, critical thinking & problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to communicate and partner effectively with senior leadership.
- Ability to organize ambiguous and disparate information/data into simple and actionable strategies or actions items.
- Strong interpersonal skills to partner with a number of global cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Must have experience formulating objective-based KPIs and strong understanding of closed loop retail attribution and measurement.
- Good knowledge of full funnel brand measurement, attribution challenges and campaign optimization approaches
- Stellar organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to continuously prioritize to maximize efficiency and impact
- Demonstrated ability to drive efforts from concept to functional POC and influence across all levels of the organization
- Experience with 3P data (i.e. Circana, Numerator, NielsenIQ) integration into data warehouse with POS/1P data for full market context
- Highly proficient with various programming languages including SQL, R or Python and experience with developing/managing APIs
- Ability to design/manage data quality logic and routines
- Intermediate or better ETL, data lake creation/management, data integration skills on large scale
- Intermediate or better visualization skills via tools like DOMO, Tableau, etc.
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills with the ability to produce high-quality documents
- Experience using project management software & related processes
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Application deadline is : 03/02/2024