Description: The pay range is $89,700.00 - $161,500.00
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.
Working at Target means helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. We bring that vision to life through our values and culture. Learn more about Target here.
A role with Site Merchandising Operations means consistently delivering and implementing digital content, and providing scaled and efficient digital content management solutions. Here, you'll have an opportunity to manage end-to-end digital site and app content and drive timely, high-quality content launches and refreshes. Your work will help establish clear accountabilities and evolve the workflow to simplify business processes. Bring your creative ability to identify new capabilities and dynamic solutions, and balance your vision with your business process skills to advance the effectiveness of our tools and enablers. Your talent for execution will be key to bringing new digital experiences and site merchandising capabilities to life.
As Senior Manager, Site Merchandising, you will develop and lead teams through execution of a business-specific e-commerce experience strategy, from top to bottom of the funnel, with an eye on both driver and destination. More specific scope includes:
1. Strategic Planning and Execution. Develop cohesive digital strategies for category and mobilize team to execute against those strategies, in close partnership with Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Product/Technology, Operations, and Item partners. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Category Strategy. Responsible for partnering with merchant leaders and beyond to develop and prioritize experiences and initiatives to best drive category goals.
• Core Site Merchandising. Implement and optimize site merchandising strategies that focus on conversion, findability, maximizing guest engagement, and frictionless shopping. Senior Managers both set the vision for the category and work with the team to operationalize that vision within their team and across multiple partner teams.
• Content Strategy. Oversee and drive the development on short and long-term content strategies, partnering with leaders across the organization to ensure alignment of overall channel strategies. Take complex business priorities and distill them into guest-centric experiences. Provide business context to creative teams for execution, ensuring content is revenue-driving, on brand, and impactful.
2. Analytics. Monitor, understand, and utilize data and key metrics from multiple and varied sources (devices and platforms, guest behavior, market trends, and competitive insights) to optimize short-term performance and to inform long-term strategies. Provide in-depth reporting and insights to partner teams, identify performance opportunities.
3. Financial Results. Responsible for delivering financial goals (sales and profit) and objectives for the category.
4. Team Leadership. Manage team of direct reports, providing development, coaching, motivation, support, and feedback. Promote and model key Target behaviors. Champion diversity and inclusion. Create an atmosphere of teamwork, collaboration, agility, attention to detail, and drive.
5. Cross-Functional Partnerships. Establish strong cross-functional and cross-channel partnerships across Target. Influence and leverage other teams within the broader organization to advance digital objectives.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years e-commerce experience
• Deep business acumen with an entrepreneurial, revenue-generating mindset
• Must have both strong technical acumen and a creative sensibility
• Excellent understanding of mass merchandising, retail, e-commerce and multi-channel retailing
• Demonstrated experience in strategic and cross-functional influence, planning and execution
• High level of initiative and organization, with the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, uncertainty and changing directions
• Demonstrated experience in team leadership, with a personal interest in development
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including financial and business metrics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to varying levels of leadership
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid (known internally at Target as "Flex for Your Day") work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at a Target location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. A Hybrid/Flex for Your Day work arrangement means the team member's core role may be performed either remote or onsite at a Target location depending upon what your role, team and tasks require for that day. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Application deadline is : 02/15/2024